25 November 2011

I do promise, Daddy.

나 :Daddy..
아빠 :..
나 : Daddy.. Daddy, are you there?
아빠 : Yes, my dearest, is everything ok? Honey, I'll listen. Just say everything you want to share. I am ..
나 : Dad, I don't know what I am feeling now, but ...
아빠 : It's ok baby. How's your day lately?
나 : Hmmm... I am not sure everything's going well. Dad, please come.
아빠 : You can see me, can't you? I am here, near you.
나 : Daddy, please. I need you so come now, please.
아빠 : How should I explain you that I am next to you, darl.
나 : You're kidding, Dad. I can't lay my body in your shoulder.
아빠 : Just close your eyes then think - imagine that I am next to you.
나 : Ok, fine. I'll try.
나 : Dady, I can't. Where are you? Oh no, I am fool.
아빠 : Honey, honey, please calm down. Take a breathe, relax, and slowly close your eyes and try once more.
나 : Hiks ~ Daddy, please!
아빠 : Don't cry my little girl. Try! Come on!
나 : (calm down, take a breathe, relax, fine) Hmm ~ Daddy? Wow! Daddy! What a place! It's cool! Lot of flowers here. Daddy, see! Stars are twinkling at us. Dad, they are shinning.
아빠 : Yes. See, you are with me now.
나 : Daddy, hug me.
아빠 : I do. I do miss you my dearest.
나 : Daddy, I never see a wonderful place like this and you never told me.
아빠 : Now, you can see, right? Yes, it's wonderful and being more wonderful when I am with you.
나 : Daddy, I do miss you. I love you.
아빠 : Here is, hot chocolate for you.
나 : I do believe that you are the only one who understand me.
아빠 : Dear, don't you know that lot of people outside love you like what I do.
나 : I am not sure, Dad.
아빠 : Hey, taste and drink it. And it's mine.
나 : I know that: black tea with a teaspoon of sugar.
아빠 : Absolutely, right. See, dear! They are cute, aren't they?
나 : Are they your pet, Dad?
아빠 : Yes, Carey and James, a baby rabbit.
나 : Wow! Cool name.
아빠 : Sure.
나 : Daddy, I never see star comes alone. They always go along with their friend or family I think. See, they are always happy.
아빠 : And you must be like a star, always happy.
나 : How come Daddy? You often leave me alone and seldom come. I feel lonely, Dad. You must know that.
아빠 : My little princess, don't cry, please.
나 : Daddy, May I live with you here?
아빠 : Dear, I heard that you wanna be a minister of women and child protection. You need to go to the next step.
나 : I know but I think I can't. I can't go there alone.
아빠 : Listen! Women and children there need you, help them.
나 : Daddy, I want but I can't. I have no ...
아빠 : But God's watching you.
나 : I know. I remember that but see, God lets my tears fall down.
아빠 : Because God knows that you're stronger than others.
나 : I wish.
아빠 : How bout Korea?
나 : I am still fighting for that. Hopefully I can reach it but you know, they don't support me fully. Again, I am ...
아빠 : No!
나 : And if God gives me another choice. I wanna stay here, in a beautiful place with you, Daddy. Here, with Carey and James.
아빠 : It's not you.
나 : Oh No, even my Daddy don't know me completely.
아빠 : Yes, because my daughter is strong. She never give up. She struggles for what she dream even though it's hard.
나 : Daddy.. Sorry.
아빠 : My dearest, face your day confidently. Believe that you can.
나 : Daddy, I wanna stay here, with you.
아빠 : Cheer up honey. I am here, in your heart.
나 : No, Daddy. Daddy! Daddy, please. Don't leave me. Daddy, I wanna spend my life with you, Daddy. Daddy, I am ordinary girl who need a father in my life. Daddy...Please! They have a father, I wanna be like them, have a father. Daddy..
아빠 : ---
나 : God, I love my Daddy. I wont wake up. I need my Daddy.

>> I do really miss my Daddy. God pick him up sixteen years ago. My Daddy lives there and I am here. Daddy, come to my dream, please. I do miss you. Love you, Daddy. Wait me there, in heaven. We gonna live there together. I do promise. Daddy ..

25 Nov 11 11.18 PM





2 komentar: